10 ways we are keeping our people safe at the Portsmouth Technopole
We have been working hard to create a COVID secure environment for our team and all the employees based at the Portsmouth Technopole.
Health and safety at work is always a priority to ensure the wellbeing of staff and visitors and with the current global pandemic. it more vital than ever to know what to do to keep our teams safe whilst at work.
We understand that coming back into the workplace after prolonged working from home can cause anxiety and we wanted to reassure all of our centre users that we have your health and safety as our absolute priority and are ready to welcome you back to our sparkling clean and sanitised building.
Here are some of the things we have done to help keep you safe and comfortable here at the Portsmouth Technopole. We have:
- Put Hand Sanitiser stations at all the exits and entrances to the building and exits and entrances to every floor in the Technopole
- Added a new perspex screen at reception to protect our team and our visitors
- Created a contactless visitor sign in – no touching required
- Implemented a test and trace system for all visitors and staff
- Added antibacterial wipes in the lift and water cooler for people to wipe down buttons they have touched them
- Developed a one-way system throughout the building to avoid passing on the stairs.
- Installed two-meter indicators throughout the corridors to allow you to keep a safe distance from others using the building
- Restricted the number of people in enclosed areas such as toilets and kitchen areas.
- Stocked cleaning supplies in all kitchens to allow for wipe downs and disinfecting
- Developed no-touch parcel collections for you
- Restricted numbers in the reception area to prevent crowding
If you have any concerns about coming back to the office then please do discuss them with your line manager or give Robin, Sophie or Carole a call on 023 9265 8200 and we can talk through any of your concerns. We are here to support you in your return to the workplace and look forward to seeing you soon.
More Blog Articles
Bladez Toyz – why fun has never been so important
Iain Morgan founded Bladez Toyz in 2007 after securing £100,000 of investment from Peter Jones’ TV’s Tycoons. Iain started out selling imported toys from a market stall in Portsmouth’s Commercial Road. His desire to constantly improve things led to him redesigning packaging and ultimately setting up his own toy company […]
Robin, our Portsmouth Technopole manager, shares her first week back at work – after maternity leave in lockdown!
Twelve months ago, my focus was on my career, I had no one to think about but myself and my baby, the Portsmouth Technopole. Back then, in my previous life, you were able to meet and speak to people face to face and hand sanitiser was only really required for […]
PFC Southern – Making Dreams Come True
PFC Southern Ltd. are celebrating 20 years in business and have been based at the Portsmouth Technopole since 2019. They are recognised as a top builder in Hampshire providing clients with a wide range of contracting services for all their remodelling and repairing needs and specialising in HMO conversions and […]