Developing Your Business Mission and Plans
February 19 @ 11:45 am - 1:30 pm
Developing your business mission and messaging and creating business and marketing plans
Please join Richard May and Centre Manager Robin Sheppard from Oxford Innovation and Nic Cowper and Andrew Kerry-Bedell of GET Consultants for a lunchtime SME business presentation. An opportunity to network with like-minded people and to hear from our guest speakers on business growth topics.
- Creating an effective business vision and mission
- Developing your business messaging and USP
- Case study – messaging for a brand launch
- The IMPALA process for business growth
- Creating a business and marketing plan
Hot and cold beverages and our usual excellent complimentary lunch will be provided. Please let us know of any specific dietary requirements in advance.
- 11:45 for 12:00 start
- 12:00 – 12.45 presentation
- 12:45 – 1:30 lunch and networking
This is an open invitation. Please forward to any of your business owner contacts that may benefit.
This is a great opportunity to network with other business owners and managers in the Portsmouth Technopole (owned by University of Portsmouth).