- This event has passed.
Green Business Fund Workshop
December 11, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
The Carbon Trust Green Business Fund is the energy efficiency support service for small and medium-sized companies in England, Scotland and Wales. It provides direct funded support through energy assessments, training workshops, equipment procurement support and up to £5,000 capital contribution towards your energy saving equipment purchase.
- Understanding and reducing energy bills through behavioural and low cost measures
- Introduction to energy management
- How to understand your energy usage bills
- How to implement approaches to energy management and behaviour change to achieve real savings
- Focus on major areas of energy consumption in SMEs (heating, lighting, equipment, insulation)
- Technical overview of the key areas of consumption
- Outline of key energy reduction retrofit technologies
- Access to funding and free one-to-one site audits
- A brief overview of further support and advice available, including a capital contribution of up to £5,000 towards the cost of projects that comply with the requirements of the fund
This workshop will be hosted by Oxford Innovation, with an expert from the Carbon Trust who will also cover information on other services through the Green Business Fund and how to apply to the Green Business Fund Capital Contribution.
The content of the workshops have been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles.