FOR OUR RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC PLEASE CLICK HERE READ MORE
- This event has passed.
Productivity Workshops: Value Stream Mapping
February 27 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Productivity Workshops: Value Stream Mapping Overview
Mapping is a critical initial step in Lean conversations. Value Stream Mapping is the start to any Lean transformation, it uses a pictogram to depict the flow of material downstream and the flow of information.
Aim of the Course
To provide all delegates with an understanding of how to implement Value Stream Mapping and the opportunities to improve the process. The mapping permits you to identify all elements in the Value Stream and to understand constraints within the system.
This event is suitable for all levels from shop floor to senior management.
At the end of this workshop delegates will be able to:
- Understand the process of Value Stream Mapping
- Produce a current state map
- Understanding what makes a Value Stream Lean
- Produce a “future” state representation of a how a facility should operate
- Use Value Stream Mapping to transform an organisation into a lean enterprise