- This event has passed.
PT Seminar and Clinics: Release Your Apprenticeship Levy Funding
November 30 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 amFree
Topic: Degree Apprenticeships
Presenter: Omar Lakhssassi – University of Portsmouth
‘Being an apprentice means that you have a job that includes gaining recognised qualifications and essential skills whilst you are working and earning a wage.’
What you may not know is that there is no age limit to being an apprentice. Indeed, you can now obtain a Degree or even a Master Degree as an senior employee apprentice wanting to gain or upgrade skills. Things covered in this roadshow:
- What is a Degree Apprenticeship and its significant benefits to SME?
- Overview on new Apprenticeship Levy – in force since April 2017
- List of Degree Apprenticeships available at University of Portsmouth
- Models of Delivery – number of days per year and number of year configurations
- Funding – most SME get 90 to 100% funding
- Next steps
Omar will be available afterwards for short 15-minute private 1-on-1 meetings for those wanting to discuss their specific requirements.
This is an open invitation. Please forward to any of your business owner contacts that may benefit.
This is a great opportunity to network with other business owners and managers in the Portsmouth Technopole